Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shark Attack

My parents are fairly new to the internet and they love to forward videos, pictures, jokes, chain letters, you name it, that their similarly computer illiterate friends send to them. They are about at the level that I was in middle school in terms of internet usage.

My dad recently sent my brother and me a really long video of a woman Scuba diving with sharks. My brother responded (a rare occurrence!), suggesting that we take him Scuba diving with us next time, as we are certified. A couple days later I get an email from my brother stating "U explain it to him" and when I scrolled down to see the email history, I saw that my dad had written to my brother "Do you think that sharks will like my meat?"

Your guess is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment