Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sisterinlaw

I recently dug this story up from the archives of gchat. Enjoy!

ok so yesterday was my brothers birthday
i told him i was gonna try and make a cheesecake
but if it didnt work out, i was also gonna make a red velvet cake
outa the box
3:06 PM so 2 cakes
we show up
[sisterinlaw] bought a cake
3 cakes
even though she knew i was gonna make 2 cakes
sweet
then at dinner
she started makign a toast
and she took a long pause and we thought she was done
so we started eating
and she got all amd
mad
and wouldnt talk to us
3:07 PM she moved her plate to the other side of the table so she wouldnt have to sit near us
good times
(side note-grandma was wearing hanna montana hair clips)
then i was talking to my brother
about NASA and mars and stuff
and i asked him if hed want to go to space
hypothetically
and he goes
my wife wouldnt let me
.....
and then sisterinlaw attacks
3:08 PM "he doesnt want to do dangerous things because he has children!!!"
and i said
"im not the nasa commissioner, im not inviting him to space"
"im just trying to make conversation"
then my dad called her a bitch
behind her back
and showed his middle finger

1 comment: